Enlarged detail view of a 900 px image example.
Image files for personal use. Choose your favourite images and tell me the image IDs in the order notes during checkout. Find a selection of available images and image galleries for specific topics here:
Anatomical photography zoomable images
A selection of interesting anatomical insights from my plastination work. Take a look and investigate the anatomy with the zoomable images. Find galleries for specific topic am Ende der Auswahl. Enjoy discovering veterinary anatomy… 30240 Equine laminitis with coffin … Continued
The signature “vHorst” will be present on the image file. Watermarks which might be shown in preview images will not be present.
• 900 x 600 px; 150 dpi, appr. 4″ x 6″, JPG Files
• Personal use only
This product can be used for:
– wall art (only suitable for small formats!)
– scientific presentations
– websites and blog posts
– anatomical instruction
– You will receive a digital image file that you can print at home or the print shop of your choice.
– Please note you will not receive any PRINTED products or any products in the mail.
• These files are for personal use only and not to be re-sold or passed on to third parties in any digital or printed format whatsoever.
• You can crop the image and/or save it in a format that fits to your needs (making sure that the “vHorst” signature remains visible anytime).
• Please contact me if you would like to have any further modifications done (including optional labelling of structures).
• Do not change or modify this scientific photograph in other ways than stated above. Any unauthorised modification (like eg. removal of the signature or adding text or labels) is a violation of the copyright!
• Please make sure that the images cannot be downloaded by users if you publish images in the internet.
• Sale of the digital image does not transfer copyright. The copyright remains with the anatomical institute HC Biovision – Dr. Christoph von Horst.
• For use in scientific presentations or any other publications explicit reference must be given to: Dr. von Horst plastinate.com