Enlarged detail view of a 1500 px image example.
Image files for personal use. Choose your favourite images and tell me the image IDs corresponding to the ordered amount in the order notes during checkout. Find a selection of available images and image galleries for specific topics here:
Anatomical photography zoomable images
A selection of interesting anatomical insights from my plastination work. Take a look and investigate the anatomy with the zoomable images. Find galleries for specific topic am Ende der Auswahl. Enjoy discovering veterinary anatomy… 30240 Equine laminitis with coffin … Continued
Use the scientific image files for your own printed wallart, instructional image prints, presentations, websites, blogs, etc.
A signature “vHorst” will be present on the image files. Other watermarks which might be shown in preview images will not be present.
• 1500 x 1000 px; 128 dpi, appr. 8″ x 12″, JPG Files
• Personal use only
This product can be used for:
– wall art (not recommended for large formats!)
– scientific presentations
– websites and blog posts
– anatomical instruction
– You will receive high resolution digital files that you can print at home or the print shop of your choice.
– Please note you will not receive any PRINTED products or any products in the mail.
• These files are for personal use only and not to be re-sold or passed on to third parties in any digital or printed format whatsoever.
• You can crop the image and/or save it in a format that fits to your needs (making sure that the “vHorst” signature remains visible anytime).
• Please contact me if you would like to have any further modifications done (including optional labelling of structures).
• Do not change or modify this scientific photograph in other ways than stated above. Any unauthorised modification (like eg. removal of the signature or adding text or labels) is a violation of the copyright!
• Please make sure that the images cannot be downloaded by users if you publish images in the internet.
• Sale of the digital image does not transfer copyright. The copyright remains with the anatomical institute HC Biovision – Dr. Christoph von Horst.
• For use in scientific presentations or any other publications explicit reference must be given to: Dr. von Horst plastinate.com